kakashi hatake Index du Forum kakashi hatake
forum d'amis

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Musings Of A Walker Volume 1

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet kakashi hatake Index du Forum -> les bureau -> public
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
madrgayle
ame

Masculin
point de vie et de chakra: 120
Moyenne de points: 1,00
ryos: 0
prime de ryos: 0

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 06:32 (2017) Sujet du message: Musings Of A Walker Volume 1 Répondre en citant

Musings of a walker (Volume 1)
by Miss Luz Elena Eusse Lopez

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Musings of a walker (Volume 1)

I am from Medellin, Colombia. I am a writer of heart. Until moment I have written: “Autumnal love” in English and Spanish. “Good morning Dusk “¿Guilty or innocent?” “Sweet and little Zoraida “Thorns on the green path “Towards the Light” in English and Spanish. “The persecuted” “Beyond death” “My dear Lucero” “Stones in the soul” “Black village and its tenebrous nights” “Jumping, Magic Puppy” in English and Spanish. “Terror… in the womb of Teresa” “All by Love” “Prisoners of tradition, the real story” in English and Spanish. “Afternoon was sad” I write at the present Time. “Musings of a Walker” in English and Spanish”. This work is a compilation of more than 500 short writings which I have done during my long hours of meditation and reflection. With this book I wanted to honor God, our Lord Jesus Christ, because He always gives me the inspiration I need to write. This book is too dedicated to my dear Indian friend Rajender Parshad Arora, the only person who have helped me so much to public my many works. I wait, with all my heart, my God gives him so much happiness in this world and can get all his goals In all the writings there are positive messages of love to God and to the fellow men. We must always repeat what the Hymn of Joy says: "Come, sing, live singing, live dreaming the new sun in which men will be brothers again ..." I chose the name of The Walker of XXI century, because although I have not traveled physically, in my restless mind I do it at all times carrying messages of peace that God Our Lord Jesus Christ taught us when he said: "My peace I leave you, my peace I give you". I chose for this book the song Singings or Walker because it identifies with me and invite me to reflect and think in the path I have ran, so I cannot repeat the same mistakes and living my life loving and helping others, because this is the mission Jesus Christ left to all us.

Musings of a walker (Volume 1) Miss Luz Elena Eusse Lopez

Tags: text how download book selling mp3, Google Drive, download french, format txt pdf, read free ipad, information wiki author book francais, book full, book for Windows Phone, book book free from Galaxy, free epub, book ipad free, read online pdf free, free macbook read, purchase book text windows mobile, book view, ebook free download, download android, book MediaFire, free ebook, book ipad free, format eReader thepiratebay text online, book buy cheap, book pdf, get free, download torrent, eReader online, .fb2 download, audiobook free, free download via uTorrent, sale book, free iphone, book download, full version download, book text format, download without account, book french, book online, You search pdf online pdf, book in English, story offline online doc finder, free epub

48a4f088c3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 06:32 (2017) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet kakashi hatake Index du Forum -> les bureau -> public Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation